Dr. Amy Suszko Brown
As a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, I realize that making life changes is a significant step, but once you decide to act, the most wonderful thing can happen. My goal in treatment is to help each client improve their overall functioning and help them achieve their goals to improve their sense of well being.
I specialize in a wide range of modalities: CBT, Holistic, Humanistic, Eating Issues, Relationship Issues, Work Stress, Women’s Issues, Health Issues, Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, and Stress Management. My focus is on partnering with clients to explore, gain insight, and apply innovative therapeutic methods that are personalized and holistic in a supportive and safe environment.
- Adler School of Professional Psychology, Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Psy.D.
- Adler School of Professional Psychology, Masters in Counseling Psychology, MA
- Western Michigan University, BA
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist in Illinois
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist in Michigan
- Telebehavioral Health Institute: Board Certified Telehealth Professional Level I & II
- Authority to Practice Interjurisdictional Telepsychology (APIT) PSYPACT: Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards: E.Passport #4810
- Florida Telehealth Provider #370
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Illinois Psychological Association (IPA)
- Michigan Psychological Association (MPA)